Arena Woman PWSKIN ST 2.0 FBSLOB LTD EDITION Strom Pink-Green
- Limited Edition Print
- Chlorine Resistant Fabric
- UPF 50+
- Flatlock Seams
- Ergonomic Construction
- Stitched Seams
- Code 002804.951
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- Air-dry away from heat sources.
- A - Breast: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- B - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- C - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- D - Torso loop: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
Arena Woman PWSKIN ST 2.0 FBSLOB LTD EDITION Strom Pink-Green.
The new limited-edition Arena Powerskin ST 2.0 kneeskin in a Storm Pink and Green print is a truly unique looking, high-performance racing suit. Three superior knitted fabrics have been combined to provide outstanding stretch, optimal compression, and total freedom of movement.
Arena has a focus on comfort, durability and performance with the ST 2.0, carefully balancing all of this to create a racing suit that is ideal for beginners up to intermediate swimmers! With an ergonomic construction for enhanced core support, body lift, stability, and comfort, the suit helps swimmers keep the optimum shape in the water.
The flatlock seams give the suit it’s “perfect fit” feel and improves hydrodynamics under water. The fabrics are chlorine resistant and provide protection against ultraviolet rays (50+ UPF). The Powerskin ST2.0 is thought to be so much more durable than tradition performance fabrics, meaning some swimmers will use the suit in a pre-race training session to get a good feel for how it performs, meaning race day is not full of surprises.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
How to take measurement